Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We are a busy General & Family Dental Practice looking for an energetic individual to join our team! In our practice, patient care is our number one priority, and we hire honest, growth minded people to support our patient centered approach! We like to have fun when we work and believe in having a positive and encouraging work environment. If we sound like a team you'd like to work with, keep reading and please APPLY!
As a Patient Coordinator, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include:
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Verify insurance for all clinical appointments.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Answer phones
The Dental Assistant is responsible for assisting the dentist in clinical and administrative duties, including; prepare patient for procedure or exam, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials and assist during dental procedures.
- Assist the doctor with all dental procedures including but not limited to take directions from doctor, anticipate doctor’s needs, performing patient oral evaluations, take, develop and mount accurate and high-quality X-rays, various laboratory duties including provisional.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality according to the HIPAA guidelines. Adhere to safety guidelines/procedures to OSHA and practice standards.
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.