Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
$5000 Sign on Bonus
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
As a Front Office staff member, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include:
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Veriify insurance for all clinical appointments.
- Collect all monies due for services rendered.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- Educate, consult and present patient treatment plans.
- Responsible for Account Receivable to include, sending of billing statements, aging reports, and collections, if applicable.
- File insurance pre-determinations.
- Conduct financial consultation with patients when new treatment plans are presented, as applicable.